Check availability & book
Check Bunkhouse Availability
It is important to highlight that we do not accept stag or hen groups. Apologies.
Please search for dates by using the ‘check availability’ online option and note for 2021 the bunkhouse will only be bookable for sole use of up to 10 guests not for individual beds.
If you require further assistance, please call us on 01598 740246. If you call and there is no answer, please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Blindwell Bunkhouse, Exmoor National Park.
Check Campsite Availability
To book either a bell tent or camping grass pitch please check availability below.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wild Deer Meadow, Exmoor National Park.
- The contract short term holiday rental, Party leader must be over 18 years at time of booking. Booking must include all Names, address and age of guest.
- Payment – booking confirmed on payment of 20% deposit. Balance due 1 month before arrival date.
must be notified by email and phone. If we are unable to relet no refund, If we are able to relet property a full refund will be given.
- We strongly recommend holiday insurance.
- If we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances out of our control a full refund will be given or refunded only the amount left on your booking. No other compensation.
- Hire of property starts at 4pm on arrival date not before and departure is 10 am any later will incur a further day’s hire.
- Number in property – Under no circumstances should the number of guest exceed max amount.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your property, you must be responsible to keep your property safe.
- Damage and breakages must be replace or will be charged and extra cleaning cost on demand.
- You are responsible for the property whilst staying and are expected to take care of furniture pictures and fittings, leaving them in a clean and tidy condition.
- Under no circumstances shall noisy, immoral activities any illegal acts that cause nuisance to owners and neighbours be tolerated and you will asked to leave. There is no smoking on or in the property and farm.
- Wifi is provided through airband and may be limited due to rural area.
- We the owners shall have right of entry at all times which will be reasonable.
The perfect place for your holiday
Amazing countryside, spectacular views and fabulous wildlife all welcome you.
Comfortable bunkhouse accommodation and also bell tents and grass pitch campsite for a great escape!