Terms and Conditions 2021
- The contract short term holiday rental, Party leader must be over 18 years at time of booking. Booking must include all Names, address and age of guest.
- Payment – booking confirmed on payment of 20% deposit. Balance due 1 month before arrival date.
must be notified by email and phone. If we are unable to relet no refund, If we are able to relet property a full refund will be given.
- We strongly recommend holiday insurance.
- If we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances out of our control a full refund will be given or refunded only the amount left on your booking. No other compensation.
- Hire of property starts at 4pm on arrival date not before and departure is 10 am any later will incur a further day’s hire.
- Number in property – Under no circumstances should the number of guest exceed max amount.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your property, you must be responsible to keep your property safe.
- Damage and breakages must be replace or will be charged and extra cleaning cost on demand.
- You are responsible for the property whilst staying and are expected to take care of furniture pictures and fittings, leaving them in a clean and tidy condition.
- Under no circumstances shall noisy, immoral activities any illegal acts that cause nuisance to owners and neighbours be tolerated and you will asked to leave. There is no smoking on or in the property and farm.
- Wifi is provided through airband and may be limited due to rural area.
- We the owners shall have right of entry at all times which will be reasonable.
Covid Guidelines 2021
Please follow government guidelines on who can holiday from the Government website on meeting people outside of your house hold.
- We are limiting the bunkhouse accommodation to 8 guest’s.
- We have contactless arrivals and departures..
- Payment by BACS .
- Arrival at arranged time only.
- Keyless entry.
- Strict cleaning procedure in place once property is vacated.
- 24 hours between bookings.
- Guest’s provide own bedding and towels.
- You must adhere to using Hand sanitizer on arrival and regularly wash hands during stay.
- Do not come to us if you have symptons ( continuous cough, high tempreture, loss of smell and taste) of covid19.
- We have taken strict advice to prevent and deal with covid19 cases, if you have symptons you must go the nearest Covid19 test center and provide evidence of test and results, then return to your home address with your group, if you are too ill to travel you will be responsible for the cost of your stay.
- No refund will be given and you will have to pay for loss of income incurred if you test positive.
We have free on site parking for all guests.
We do not provide meals but have a fully equipped kitchen for bunkhouse guests usage with everything you should need to whizz up a full English brekkie or a hearty dinner after a days’ walking.
There are local shops and supermarkets to buy provisions and essentials.
There are cafes and pubs close by offering excellent food and drink options.
We are proud to be a pooch friendly bunkhouse and campsite.
Dogs are not allowed on beds and must not be left in rooms by themselves.
Dogs must be on their lead at all times in communal areas.
Babies and Toddlers
Children are welcome, parents must provide own cot for infants.